Optional add-on cost, charged based on actual usage
Below are optional services for which you will be charged based on actual usage, only if you use these services. You will need to mantain a top-up balance to use these services. The cost for actual usage will be automatically deducted from your top-up balance. If you do not use these services, you will not be charged. For example, if you do not send an SMS, you will not be charged for SMS.
Outbound Call Center & Campaigns
- Outbound calls & outbound automated voice campaigns: Login to your Round Infinity network to check prices for your country.
- Live Video Chats: $0 . 01 per minute/ per participant
- Voice & Video Calls Recordings: $0 . 01 per minute / per participant
- Voice Calls Transcriptions: $0 . 10 per call recording
- Sentiment Analysis On Transcription Text: $0 . 02 per transcription text of call
$0 . 02 per SMS received or sent
Field Service Route Optimization
$0 . 02 per location in the route
You can choose to configure your use cases & custom apps on your own by following the Round Infinity documentation. However, if you would like Round Infinity customer success team to configure your use cases on Round Infinity, a minimal implementation fees will be charged by Round Infinity. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Round Infinity Applications
Web Desktop Console
Round Infinity Web Desktop Console is used by administrators or power users for configuring network, configuring business applications, executing reports, tracking SLA performance, uploading to knowledge base, managing users, controlling access, executing campaigns, accessing omni-channel inbox, etc.
Mobile Responsive Self-Service Portal
Round Infinity Mobile Responsive Self-Service Portal is used by your end-users (like customers, partners, employees, consultants, vendors, etc.) to raise new requests using custom business applications, close tasks, raise approval requests, redo rejected requests, chat, book appointments, make payments, participate in video meetings, access service reports, check status of requests, e-sign documents, raise tickets, service requests, etc.
Field Service Offline Data Entry Android App
Round Infinity Field Service Android App is used by your field service staff to enter/capture data, photos, documents, etc. in offline mode i.e. without internet. However, not all custom applications & business applications you create will qualify to work in offline access.
Mobile Responsive Online Store
Round Infinity Mobile Responsive Online Store is used by customers, retailers & wholesalers to place orders for products, check order delivery status, request returns, etc.
Mobile Responsive Point-of-Sale Terminal
Round Infinity Mobile Responsive Point-of-Sale Terminal is used by your employees to checkout users in stores & generate invoices.
Who is an Enterprise User?
An Enterprise User is a user to whom tasks can be assigned in Round Infinity. An Enterprise User has access to all applications of Round Infinity.
Who is a Requestor?
A Requestor is a user to whom workflow tasks cannot be assigned in Round Infinity. The only task that can be assigned to a Requestor is the request to redo the record submitted by the Requestor for approval. A Requestor does not have access to Web Desktop Console, Field Service Android App & Mobile Responsive Point-of-Sale Terminal.
What is Custom DNS?
By default, Round Infinity offers a wildcard SSL for all enterprises who have a network on a roundinfinity.com domain. This can be used as long as you continue to use the default Round Infinity URL you signed up with (for example, yourcompany.roundinfinity.com). However, the default SSL does not work when you've linked a custom domain name to your Round Infinity network (for example, support.yourcompany.com mapped to yourcompany.roundinfinity.com). In this case, Round Infinity will need to issue a custom SSL certificate for your domain. You can reach out to support@roundinfinity for help.
What is Storage?
Storage is the amount of data that you can store on your network. This includes size of all information, content, attachments, documents, etc. that you store on the network.
What is Email Message?
Email alerts, email sent from Omni-channel InBox, email received by Answer Bot, email answered through Answer Bot, emails sent from campaigns, etc. all constitutes an Email Message.
What is SMS Message?
SMS alerts, SMS sent from Omni-channel InBox, SMS received by Answer Bot, SMS answered through Answer Bot, SMS sent from campaigns, etc. all constitutes an SMS Message.
What is WhatsApp Message?
WhatsApp alerts, WhatsApp sent from Omni-channel InBox, WhatsApp received by Answer Bot, WhatsApp answered through Answer Bot, WhatsApp sent from campaigns, etc. all constitutes an WhatsApp Message.
What is Live Web Chat Message?
A Live Web Chat can be initiated by Requestors using Mobile Responsive Self-Service Portal or Mobile Responsive Online Store.
What is REST API call?
REST API is used to push or pull data to/from your internal systems to/from business applications in Round Infinity. By default, all business applications & custom applications on Round Infinity are REST API enabled. One push or pull of a row constitutes a RESP API call.
What is a New Record?
While we don't limit the number of custom applications you can create, we do limit the number of new records you can input per application per month. You can increase these limits by upgrading to one of our premium plans.
What is Payment Gateway?
Payment Gateway charges are applicable when you configure & enable payment collection in your network. Payments can be collected using custom applications, online store, etc. The payment collected on your behalf is directly deposited to your bank account after deductions of payment gateway charges. The payment gateway charges can vary based on the country.
What is a Virtual Phone Number?
A virtual phone number in Round Infinity can be purchased for the country in which your network is registered. Virtual numbers in Round Infinity are supported for countries: US, UK, France, Germany, Greece, Canada, Switzerland, Japan, Australia, Austria, Brazil, Netherlands & South Africa.
When & how can I cancel a paid plan?
You can choose to discontinue your Round Infinity account at any time by visiting "Billing" section of Web Desktop Console.
What happens to my data after I discountinue a free trial or paid plan?
Your network & data is permanently deleted if you decide to discontinue a paid plan or not move to a paid plan from a free trial.
What is response time of Round Infinity for support cases raised?
We endeavour to respond to support cases based on the priority that we internally establish for the support case.
Is my data secure?
- High: Tickets are categorized as High if the entire system is not available at all. We endeavour to send the initial response to High priority support cases within 1 hour of receiving the support case.
- Medium: Tickets are categorized as Medium if the system is available but a critical module or process is not working entirely. We endeavour to send the initial response to Medium priority support cases within 8 hours of receiving the support case.
- Low: Tickets are categorized as Low for all other general issues with the system. We endeavour to send the initial response to Low priority support cases within 24 hours of receiving the support case.
- Round Infinity servers are securely hosted in Amazon EC2 (AWS) infrastructure. It complies with:
SOC 1/ISAE 3402, SOC 2, SOC 3
FISMA, DIACAP, and FedRAMP
PCI DSS Level 1
ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 27017, ISO 27018
- Our network is protected through the use of key AWS security services.
- Round Infinity leverages AWS data centres in the United States, Europe and Asia Pacific.
- Your data on Round Infinity is automatically backed up every day. Our strict backup regime and/or our Enhanced Disaster Recovery service offering allows us to deliver a high level of service availability.
- Round Infinity employs server load balancers, clustering and network redundancies to eliminate single points of failure.
- All interactions to & from Round Infinity is secured using SSL. This ensures that all traffic between you and Round Infinity is secure during transit.
- Our network security architecture consists of multiple security zones. More sensitive systems like database servers are protected in our most trusted zones. Other systems are housed in zones commensurate with their sensitivity, depending on function, information classification and risk. Depending on the zone, additional security monitoring and access controls will apply. DMZs are utilised between the Internet and internally between the different zones of trust.